- Candidates must be 17 years of age or above as on 31.12.2016.
- Passed 10+2 from CHSE Odisha or equivalent.
- Candidates qualify in 10+2 Exams conducted by National Institute of Open School, (equivalent to CHSE Odisha) are also eligible.
- Passed Odia up to M.E. Standard.
- Shall be domicile /permanent resident /native of Odisha but currently residing outside Odisha.
- Only female candidates are eligible to apply.
- Physically handicapped having locomotor disability of lower limbs from 40% to 50% only will be taken into consideration. Candidates are advised to obtain their handicapped certificate from the competent authority of the concerned district .
- Shall be medically fit for the course (Medical certificate format in annexure- VIII).
Candidates must be 17 years of age or above as on 31.12.2016.
Application fee Rs 300/-. fee is to be paid by the SBI Challan attached to the prospectus. You can download the prospectus from the below given link.
To Apply ANM Online application, candidates have to follow the below given step by step procedure.
STEP 1: Payment of Non-refundable Application fees Rs. 300 only through S.B.I. Challan. (Given in the Annexure II)
STEP 2: Click on below button "Apply For ANM 2016-17"
STEP 3: Fill the details on the application form and click on save and continue. (Details: Personal, Address, Academic Qualification, Challan Details and Photo/Sign Upload)
STEP 4: Click "Continue" to Next/Confirmation Page.
Apply For ANM 2016-17 (Server 2/Official)